11 Departments In Nigerian Army – Department of Army Administration (DOAA) deals with the administration, welfare, discipline, employment and development of all human resources in the NA. The branch is divided into 2 major directorates, namely: Directorate of Manpower Planning (DMP) and the Directorate of Personnel Services (DPS ‘A’). It also controls other minor directorates and units. The executive head of this branch is the Chief of Army Administration (COA ‘A’).
The Nigerian Army has 11 departments & six Divisions.
Below are are list of 11 Departments In Nigerian Army
1. Directorate of Army Policy and Plans:
2. Directorate of Army Training and Operations;
3. Directorate of Army logistics;
4. Directorate of Army Administration;
5. Directorate of Army Standards and Evaluation;
6. Directorate of Civil Military Affairs.
7. Directorate of Nigerian Army Welfare Limited/GTE;
8. Army Transformation and Innovation Centre;
9.Nigerian Army Military Secretary;
10. Legal Service;
11. Directorate of Army Public Relations.