eRecruiter Nigeria – Our client is the regional distributor for the world’s leading manufacturers of office and home fittings in Nigeria.
Job Title: Procurement Executive (FMCG/SMCG)
- To assist the Supply Chain Manager in the company’s procurement strategy and its effective implementation.
- Maintain complete and updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system
- Assist in the development of a company wide category purchase strategy for products
- Contribute to the development of a quarterly business plan and operating budget for the supply chain unit and monitor the implementation of these to ensure that financial targets are met
- Support in determining and implementing strategy to improve stock turnover quarterly, ageing analysis, price bucket, complementary goods, Must Have Products (MHPs)
- Assist in managing and following up overseas orders
- Assist the head of supply chain in being accountable for the accuracy and correctness of inventory records/documentation and up to date reflection in the accounting software such as description and categorization
- Support preparation of briefings and papers on procurement issues for the supply chain unit
- B.Sc in any related discipline. Mininmum of 2.2. A degree in Accounting is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years Supply chain experience with exposure/focus on procurement
- Supply chain management skill
- Planning & Organizing effectiveness
- Financial Systems Savvy
- Reporting skill
- Proficient in the use of Excel and numerate software
- Personality trait: Young, Meticulous, cultured, Intelligent, Analytical and Precise
- Relevant experience from Retail/FMCG/SMCG is an advantage
- Procurement experience is a MUST
- Document & Records Management Skill
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV’s and a short Cover letter detailing procurement expertise to: email@example.com
Note: Only suitable candidates would be responded to
Application Deadline 30th June, 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time eRecruiter Nigeria Fresh Recruitment for Graduates 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.