This is to inform the general public that Nigeria’s Got Talent 2017 Registration & Audition has not started yet. For interest of those that don’t know much about Nigeria’s Got Talent, we are going to enlighten you here.
Nigeria’s Got Talent is a Nigerian reality talent show which is part of the Got Talent franchise. It was launched in 2012 on television stations AIT and NTA, and sponsored by telecommunication company Airtel.
This page is created for interested applicants who wish to know when Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration Form 2017 will be on sale. It is to your concern that we shall surely update you with latest Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration 2017 details on this page, once its out.
Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration 2017 requirements
Please Note/Read the Following Important Instructions before starting your Nigeria’s Got Talent Session 3 Audition Registration Form excises.
- Applicants who are not available for a first round audition may still be considered for audition on the basis of a submitted DVD or video clip at the sole discretion of the Producer whose decision will be final and binding.
- Acts may be invited to audition for the series by researchers acting on behalf of the Producer. Such acts will be required to audition on the same basis as any other applicant and normal programme Rules will apply.
- The completion of an application does not guarantee that an applicant will receive an audition or participate in the Programme.
- You must be resident in NIGERIA with a valid form of identification. You will provide the Company with documentation in order to substantiate your age (i.e. birth certificate and/or valid international passport).
- If you are under 18 years of age:
– You must obtain the permission of your parents or legal guardians before applying; and
– You must be accompanied by your parents or legal guardians at the audition. Proof of age will be required at the auditions.
- You must notify the Producer, in advance, if you intend to:
– Perform physical and/or dangerous stunts, explaining the full nature of the stunt; or
– Use any form of equipment required as part of your act. You will be responsible for bringing such equipment (provided it is suitable for the audition location) and are responsible for ensuring that such equipment is safe and/or suitable for its purposes. Pyrotechnics are not permitted.If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nigeria’s Got Talent Registration 2017 and Audition Date, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.