$26, 682 Commonwealth Scholarship Awards at Newcastle – 2018. Australian Newcastle University is calling for applications from suitably qualified International Students from various parts of the world to apply for 2018/19 academic scholarship award at the institution by the Commonwealth of Nations in 2018.
The University of Newcastle, Australia is offering the Tuition free Commonwealth Government scholarship program to individuals who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Value Of Scholarship: This scholarship program provides the following;
- An annual living allowance $26, 682 per annum (2017 rate – indexed annually)
- a relocation allowance (up to $1,500)
- a full tuition fee scholarship
- overseas student health cover (OSHC) (international students and their dependents)
Duration Of Scholarship: PhD scholarships are for three years and Masters scholarships are for two years, less any tenure already completed towards a research degree.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have applied or applying to University Of Newcastle
- have good academic grades
- have satisfied the English proficiency requirement (IELTS of at least 6.5, 7.0 in some disciplines)
- be no more than two full-time equivalent years into their PhD (or one year for Masters) at the scholarship closing date in which you are applying.
How To Apply:
- Currently enrolled candidates can apply for a scholarship by contacting email@example.com
- New applicants can apply for a scholarship at the same time as applying for admission.