The Master Card Foundation is offering fully funded scholarships to economically disadvantaged international students to study at the Wellesley College, United States of America. Applicants who wish to be considered are hereby invited to apply for 2018 awards.
Value Of Scholarship:
- Comprehensive scholarships: Support for tuition, fees, books and supplies, room and meal plan, and more.
- 21st-century skills: Training in skill areas relevant to employment success.
- Transition assistance: Mentoring, career counseling, leadership development, and other life-skills coaching
- Internships and career opportunities: Access to job opportunities across the African continent
- Give-back support: Experiential learning and opportunities for volunteerism and community service
Duration of Scholarship: Four years
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Academically talented
- be AFrican
- be female
- be Economically disadvantaged
- have good academic records
All applicants to Wellesley, who apply for financial aid and meet the criteria for The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship Program, will be considered for the Scholarship. You do not need to complete additional forms or take additional steps at this time. Start applying now.