Department: National Steel Raw Material Exploration Agency (NSRMEA)
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for the execution of the policies and day to day running of the affairs of the Agency.
- The tenure is for a period of 4 years, but renewable.
To apply, a candidate must:
- Possess at least a Masters Degree from a recognized Institution in a discipline related to the mandate of the Agency;
- Scientific and technical competence with demonstrable knowledge of mineral processing; and
- Demonstrable knowledge of the issues, laws and regulations of the Nigerian Mining Sector.
- Be a member of a professional Association relevant to the activities of the Centre.
- Have at least 25 years post graduation cognate experience five (5) of which must be at a management level;
- Possess a combination of technical, managerial and leadership abilities, which includes, but not limited to:
- Excellent leadership skill/qualities and strategic vision coupled with organizational and managerial skills;
Conditions of Service are as provided for Political, Public and Judicial Office Holders (Salaries and Allowances etc (Amendment Bill) Act 2008) and applied to Federal Government Agencies, which may be modified from time to time by competent Federal Authorities.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 15 printed copies of their Applications, current and detailed Curriculum Vitae, accompanied with photocopies of Credentials giving the following information:
- Full Names, Date of Birth, State of Origin, Marital Status, Contact Address, email and Telephone Number (s).
- Institutions Attended with Dates, Qualifications Obtained with Dates, Membership of Professional Bodies; Prizes, Distinction/Awards obtained.
- Present Employer, Position and Salary; Previous Position held with Dates;
- List of relevant publications (starting form the most recent) in professional Journals or elsewhere;
- Leisure and spare time activities/hobbies;
- Any other relevant information in support of application.
- Names and addresses of three referees (not relations) who shall be able to testify to the applicant’s academic/professional competence as well as good conduct and character and be ready to send their reports/testimonies directly to the Honourable Minister of Mines and Steel Development within the valid period of submitting applications.
The Honourable Minister,
Ministry of Mines and Steel Development,
2, Luanda Street off Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent,