When it pertains to “that time of the month”, some women are blessed with an easy period, but other’s go through a really tough time.
If you are one of those ladies that is dealing with painful periods, there are some things you mustn’t do.
1. Having Unprotected S*x – It is highly recommended not to have a s*xual intercourse while you’re on your period. However, if you decide to do it anyway, make sure you use a protection in order to avoid infections.
2. Skipping Meals – Skipping meal at this time of the month is a bad idea. You are losing a lot of blood, so you need to eat properly to keep your energy levels up
3. Physical Work – In case you suffer from stomach or back pain, make sure you avoid any physical work. This way you will prevent further complications and more pain.
4. Eat Fast Food – You can eat more than usual, but make sure it’s not junk food. Also, eating fast food in the middle of the night might seem like a good idea, but your stomach may disagree with you.
5. Work – For many women this is impossible. But if you can stay home for one or two days while you’re on your period, that would be a great idea.